Welcome to Zealous! We are known for designing, managing, and delivering communication campaigns and engagement activities for non-profits, mindful businesses and government organisations in Australia.
Thank you for visiting our site. It's the perfect time to start planning your next campaign or event for 2018.
For those new to our site, we are proud to work exclusively with organisations and businesses that care about the community. We have a strong set of values that are inspired by our people, clients and our name. These values shape our culture and are at the core of everything we do. Take a look around our site to get to know more about us and our work.
Since our inception in 2011, we have worked closely with our clients to create, manage and deliver a diverse range of community engagement campaigns and events.
We have proudly worked with the City of Yarra, Sustainability Victoria, the Victorian Government, Darebin City Council, the International Council for Local Government Initiatives (ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability and other local organisations and government agencies.
Some of our favourite campaigns and events have included:
- City of Yarra Yarra Rides2Work Campaign
- Food Know How Campaign for six Melbourne Councils
- Darebin City Council Talking My Language Conference
- The Victorian Government Energy Efficiency & Productivity Summit
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency's Innovating Energy Summit: Powering Australia's Future
our CORE services
Our clients come to us for:
- the development of public relations (PR) and communication campaigns;
- end-to-end event management services;
- event design and direction;
- event coordination and event registration services;
- sustainable event management solutions;
- On-site event production and management;
- the production of event materials and presentations;
- the production of communication materials including online newsletters, invitations, and announcements;
- the production of website content;
- the coordination of event suppliers and staff;
- the set up and management of online participant registration systems;
- other stakeholder engagement activities in Melbourne.
Our environment is counting on us to consider and incorporate, where possible, sustainability principles into the planning and management of every event. This includes considering venue, transport, water & energy, waste management, equipment, supplies and products, event promotion and materials, entertainment and catering options.
There are many event suppliers in Australia that can help you create a sustainable event while providing your guests with the wow factor. We love using the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) for large events and gala dinners - they have a 6-star rating, source and use local produce, and even make their own ice cream and yogurt!
MADE IN MELBOURNE
We bring a solid understanding and appreciation for the local landscape and environment including suppliers, venues, entertainers, speakers, facilitators, decorators and caterers who support sustainable events.
Our team is made up of a group of highly dynamic, professional and personable event and communication specialists with local and international experience in small and large scale events and projects.
Our clients love:
- our high level of personalised care, service and dedication;
- our understanding of government policies and procedures;
- our frank and impartial event and communication advice;
- our ability to research, analyse, plan, and implement quickly;
- our affordable rates for non-profits and other community groups.
Speak to us 8am-6pm (AEST) daily by sending us a message below.